We believe in a personal approach to asset management, focusing on your personal needs and objectives.
What we do:
- Help clients navigate today’s evolving markets and identify the opportunities that will shape their portfolios and long-term investment goals
- Research market ideas and build investment portfolios across a broad range of asset classes
- Advise clients on how to allocate assets to meet unique objectives, addressing a dynamic market environment
Our dedicated advisors will review the client’s goals, investment experience and risk tolerance, and develop a bespoke financial investment plan for the client. To meet the clients’ needs we use a variety of methods to effectively and professionally manage your assets.
We understand, too, that trust is an essential element to building a successful relationship. That is why our bespoke service will be:
- Focused: Your wealth management advisor will take the time to get to know you. We will discuss your appetite for risk and investment goals, so your portfolio is managed exactly how you want it.
- Reliable: Many of our expert team of investment managers have been with us for more than 10 years. It is very likely you will have the same manager working with you long into the future. Our managers are available to meet your financial needs and are available for you to contact your wealth management advisor at any time.
- Independent: We are completely impartial. We have no in-house products and do not receive fees from the investments we make. You can be confident that our advice is objective.
- Cost-effective: We offer very competitive pricing for the bespoke service we provide.
- Expert: Our multi -award-winning team has received several illustrious industry accolades. We combine our own expertise with that of skilled external investment managers who have established renowned reputations in their specific markets and sectors, giving us unrivalled access to exceptional opportunities.
- Transparent: We pride ourselves on being completely open and accountable in everything we do. You can also monitor your investments 24/7 through our website and mobile app.
- Confidential: We understand just how important it is to keep your investments and personal information safe at all times. VPM Vermogensverwaltungs (Wealth Management) – AG takes the highest measures to ensure your data is secure.
The Discretionary Management Service
Our discretionary management service starts by focussing on getting to know you so we can better understand what your investment objectives are, and when you need to achieve them by. This way, we can ensure that your portfolio is designed personally with just you in mind.
First, we focus on asset allocation. We believe this is the driving force behind portfolio performance. This means determining the mix of assets that will work best for you in your portfolio. We believe that by having a diversified portfolio, one with a wide spread of investments across different asset classes can blend income generation with capital growth. It also reduces overall volatility and delivers higher and more stable returns.
When it comes to choosing specific assets, investment products and funds for a portfolio, we combine our own expertise with that of skilled external investment managers whose reputations excel in their specific markets and sectors. This open architecture approach means that we are continually searching global markets for the best opportunities in which to deploy our clients’ funds, with complete independence.
The discretionary management service includes all the benefits of nominee administration, eliminating the need for you manage laborious paperwork associated with investing. Instead, we carry out all transactions on your behalf. We do, however, ensure that you receive contract notes, which confirm any dealing and transactions. You will also be sent quarterly or half-yearly valuations, together with market commentary and year-end tax schedules.
To us, asset management is about getting to know each client as an individual, and it’s important for us to understand your entire financial picture. We will review your current investments, portfolio strategies and suggest possible investment opportunities. Then we will create a unique plan tailored to you based on your individual circumstances and make it work to benefityou. Providing a discretionary management service relieves you of the burden of making day-to-day decisions on your investment portfolio. To book your free, no obligation appointments please call our Austrian office +43 720 881 386, UK office: +44 203 137 9649 or email email@example.com.